aws deploy create-deployment
if working with CodeDeploy and see the following error when trying to run your aws deploy cli script:
Continue reading “AWS deploy create-deployment”
trace bugs, testing, deprecated
process.traceDeprecation = true
if mocha-steps fail to work in unit/integration tests, make sure `--require mocha-steps` is the value in "Extra Mocha options:" section.
Vacation for life:
- Custom template from scratch off of a PSD.
- Woocommerce shopping cart with custom template overrides.
- using overrides to create custom UI/UX
- using overrides to create custom functionality for theme specific tasks, while still making use of core Woocomerce code.
- Responsive theme using Bootstrap css/js.
You can view a demo of the Vacation 4 life woocommerce website here.
My Tinymce shortcode plugin is an easy way to add shortcodes to your post content with a click of a button. If you need a plugin that can add shortocdes for users, or yourself with a simple click, then this is the plugin for you. It’s easy to use and install ready out of the box to start adding shortcodes.
- Install plugin from plugin admin area.
- Create a new post, write your content and when you’re ready click the short code button in the visual Tinymce area.
- Save post and watch your shortcodes display in no time!
Download the plugin My Tinymce plugin.
Today git would not override a file locally, so if you’ve ever ran into a problem where you need code of a certain file from the server, and you’ve already tried pulling but nothing is changing in said file, well here’s a quick trick to get that to happen. Use “git reset –hard ” like in the image below:
After that, you should have your file updated.
XAMPP WordPress – RewriteEngine not allowed here.
If you’re running into this issue and you’ve uncommented out the module rewrite like i have and you’ve set your AllowOverride’s to All and still getting the error. Try this and see if it helps.
In your “C:\xampp\apache\conf\extra\httpd-xampp.conf” file look for “<Directory “C:/xampp/htdocs/xampp”>” and set that AllowOverride to All, and restart Apache. Hope this helps.
If you have an element like:
<a href="#" id="wrm">wellrootedmedia.com</a>
you can simply reference that element:
If you’re looking to fix MySQL Error: 1346, try these steps.
1) Locate and open my.ini file, if you’re on Windows use Notepadd++, or if you’re on Mac try TextWrangler.
2) search for “sql-mode”
3) make sure its not set to strict*
Recent WP project was working on Bruce Bugbee’s website and updating the shopping cart for Woocommerce and setting up items to be sold. Also fixed up some old styling issues that were lingering around. The Bruce Bugbee Development and Design project was a great opportunity to really dig into Woocommerce and understand the complexity of such a well know E-Commerce WordPress plugin.
You can view Bruce Bugbee’s shopping cart here.
Note: The design of the site was not mine, I only helped fix messed up styles*