Vacation for life:
- Custom template from scratch off of a PSD.
- Woocommerce shopping cart with custom template overrides.
- using overrides to create custom UI/UX
- using overrides to create custom functionality for theme specific tasks, while still making use of core Woocomerce code.
- Responsive theme using Bootstrap css/js.
You can view a demo of the Vacation 4 life woocommerce website here.
Recent WP project was working on Bruce Bugbee’s website and updating the shopping cart for Woocommerce and setting up items to be sold. Also fixed up some old styling issues that were lingering around. The Bruce Bugbee Development and Design project was a great opportunity to really dig into Woocommerce and understand the complexity of such a well know E-Commerce WordPress plugin.
You can view Bruce Bugbee’s shopping cart here.
Note: The design of the site was not mine, I only helped fix messed up styles*
If you’ve ever ran across the white screen of death using the woocommerce front end billing and shipping editing pages, well i hope this article will come in handy.
Below are a few steps that should help you fix the woocommerce billing and shipping blank page after saving.
1) Copy the “form-edit-address.php” file over to your themes /woocommerce/myaccount directory within your theme.
2) Once you’ve done this add an id to the form, this really can be any naming convention you want. So for this tutorial we’ll call it “edit-address”.
3) After this we’re going to add some jquery to your footer.php page.
Continue reading “WordPress woocommerce fix for billing and shipping blank page issue”